Lot 4 has mature oak trees that provide plenty of shade for those hot early games, and a laid back atmosphere perfect for families and folks that just want to enjoy good food and friendships before heading to see the Gators play.
- Most tailgating spaces are approximately 17′ long by 9′ wide.
- Spaces 1-40 include 10amps of power on a dedicated, exterior, GFI protected circuit accessible right near your space (the “+” symbols on the map). You provide the extension cord and can plug in TVs, fans, lights, or whatever else you would typically bring to a tailgate, and leave the generator behind!
- The shared “drive area” needs to be available for vehicles to get in and out, but can also be used for tailgating.
- Spaces 5-9 and 21-40 get lots of shade from 3 mature oak trees on the property.
- Spaces 43-48 are for cars 17′ or shorter that can “hop” the curb to park.
- Spaces 2 and 12 are shorter due to telephone poles on the edge of the property
Click here to see the exact walking distance to the stadium in Google Maps»